Notifications for timesheet
Timesheet can be such a pain if you don’t have the right tool to help you.
Most of the times the team members are forgetting to submit their hours on project, aren’t they?
If you don’t have the right tool, you have to check manually the list of the persons who haven’t submit the timesheet and to write them on chat, call them or write an email to log their hours. What a waste of time, isn’t it?
Using the timesheet notifications from elapseit, will solve the problem mentioned above.
- Go to “Management” -> “Projects” and select the project for which you want to set up the reminder notification.
- Click on “View notifications” button.
- Check the Reminders column into the right.
- Check the card for “Timesheet for previous week was not submitted (weekly reminder)
- Choose the day of the week when you want to send the reminder.
- Choose the hour when to send the email.
- Select the audience.
elapseit will remind your team members to log their hours in case that they forgot!