In elapseit you can create generic bank holidays and bank holidays per locations – if you have locations in different countries, this feature will be of tremendous help because each employee will see only the bank holidays that are set for his location.
It is extremely simple to add them and they will be very useful in timesheet and keeping track of the working days.
To set your Bank holidays just follow the steps bellow:
- Go to Settings;
- On the left side of your screen click on the Bank holidays button;
- In the new opened window click on the green “plus” button;
- Fill in the name of the new type of leave
- Check the field for Yearly recurring;
- Save the update by clicking on the save icon (the floppy disk).