Collaborate, update the last version of a document and check the previous ones.
- Go to Documents;
- Go to the file you want to update and click on it;
- Go to the green “cloud” and click on Download or right click on the file and click on Download button from there;
- After you modify the document (you added your input, etc) you go to the same file, and you right click on it;
- Choose Upload new version, select the file and upload it;
- Click on the file and click on the green History button, up on the screen or right click on the file and click on History button there;
- A view with all the version of the file will open and you can download any version. You also have information about who and when was uploaded each version.