Give access on elapseit to contacts on a specific client and share specific information
- Go to Management section from menu.
- Click on the Add button from the bottom right corner.
- Choose the option – Add person. Until now the process is the same as adding a new member of the team.The difference it will be on the next step.
- On General section, at Access level* select “Client”.
- CLIENT PERMISSIONS:
- Client*: Choose carefully the client from elapseit’s system because the new account will be associated to the client selected.
For each account new created for a specific client, it can be choose the information which can be accessed.
- Resourcing access: the client’s contact can only see the “Resourcing planner” only for the projects associated to the client
- Task access: choose to give access only on the Project Pulse dashboard or on All tasks & Kanban board
- Legal access: the client’s contact can see the files uploaded only on the specific folder associated with the client
- Invoicing access: the client’s contact can see only the invoices which have been issued to the client associated
- Reports access: choose the reports that the client’s contact can access. Reports only for projects related associated with the client.
- Has license (no license required): the accounts (contacts) created for the client are free of charge, so the option to check the license is unavailable, because all these accounts have license included.
- Has user account: choose if you the contact’s client should have user account or not. If a person has user account it means that can log into elapseit with the associated account.