How to add a new client
Adding a client is one of the first steps to getting started. You can either import all the information, check here how, or you can follow the next steps:
- Go to Management section from menu.
- Click on the Add button from the bottom right corner.
- Choose the option – Add client.
The client page has 5 sections and relevant details related to client can be added:
Drag & Drop the logo of your client, to identify easily each client into the clients’ list.
- Code*: Add the unique code that’s related to the client. This code helps you to identify easily the clients through the software. Usually companies are keeping the evidence of their clients through different codes if they’ve got a lot of clients. If you don’t have an official code with your client, don’t worry, you can create one in the software application.
- Name*: Name of your client.
- Address: Address of the client
- ZIP code: Zip code of the client
- City: City of the client
- Country – Country of the client
These information will appear on the invoice that it will be issued to the client.
- Legal details: The client contract number or any other detail
- Registration number: Registration number of the client
- EU VAT number: If the client is from Europe, the VAT number can be added in this case
- Bank name: Bank of the client
- Account number: IBAN of the client
- Other bank details: Add other information related to the bank account of the client as SWIFT number
- Default invoice due days: Add the payment term specific for each client.
Add contacts related to the client, so you can have all the contact data in a single place.
You can even create an account into elapseit for contacts related to each client, so the persons can log into the app and see specific information related to his/hers company projects.
Find out more here.
5. CUSTOM FIELDS
You can add custom fields to Clients, Projects, People, by clicking on the link in the page (Settings/Custom fields) and then add the needed fields.
All the new fields will be applicable only for your account and will be visible to all your Clients